An optimal blend of 69 organic herbs designed to naturally treat and prevent more than 50 health problems, including pain, stress, bruises, coughs, colds, insomnia, joint pain, rheumatism, arthritis and others.
How is Kutus Kutus Oil used?
- Apply the oil evenly to the skin and massage in gently and with light pressure until it penetrates the pores of the skin.
- You can apply the oil on the skin all over the body or just on the spine, from the neck to the tailbone, or on any diseased areas of the body or organs.
- You can also apply the oil to damaged and injured skin to aid the healing process of cell repair.
- Recommended to take three times a day and on a regular basis.
- If necessary, you can even apply the oil to the affected areas every hour.
- For overall health, rub the oil on your body and feet daily and at night before bed.
Here are some of the main herbs that Kutus Kutus is made from:
Star anise is a Japanese plant with a long lifespan. It can be used to neutralize all types of toxins in the body.
In India, this leaf is used as a component of sacred medicine and was also the main ingredient in Mahatma Gandhi's meals.
This plant only grows in the Dienger mountains. Its effect should give the user power and strength. Purwoceng is known as the "Viagra" of Indonesia.
This plant can help protect against cancer, hepatitis, and other internal health problems.
This plant looks like a star with 8 sides. It naturally strengthens the body's immune system.
In Bali, pule is used to make a sacred mask. It helps neutralize negative energy and strengthen bones.
Very rare and expensive, Gaharu oil has historically been used by kings in the Middle East. It helps overcome stress and depression.
KUTUS oil is not a medical product and is not suitable for diagnosis or treatment. In case of illness, please consult a doctor!
| Key ingredients:
|Dark wood oil